The Infrastructure Manager is responsible for providing the strategic direction for the infrastructure function on a European level at first glance. You will lead the development of infrastructure strategy and architecture standards and procedures for the organization. The primary responsibility of the Infrastructure Manager is to design and implement complex computer systems and to offer a reliable and highly available infrastructure service along with the infrastructure team. The professional will address any issues related to ICT security (e.g. patching) and performance. He will take charge of the software and hardware installations, specification, testing and service transition. The professional will have to identify the potential technology innovations and engage with businesses. The architect needs to guide in execution of Incident, Change, Release, Problem, Performance, and Availability Management. Apart from these tasks, other responsibilities that come under his job purview include namely the following: globally standardize architecture and review as-is situation and propose group-wide technical improvements.
- Responsible for managing overall IT day to day infrastructure activities to improve infrastructure costs, performance and end user satisfaction
- Provide leadership in planning and managing computer operations and production support, systems and database administration and network operations
- You are responsible for communicating, researching, planning, improving and governing the Technical Architecture, mainly by working on reference architectures (by creating building blocks) for business projects (by supporting the Solution Architect), and enhancements on both (by modifying building blocks and maintaining roadmaps).
- You provide technical leadership and insights for the technologies that have been identified / required as part of a solution (to Solution Architect)
- You have a hands-on approach while applying IT best practices and architectural standards to follow
- Ensure system performance and SLA's are met
- Manage IT resource requirements to ensure appropriate balance between tactical and strategic demands
- Implement IT continuous improvement programs
- Lead IT asset management process to ensure assets full lifetime cycle value is achieved
- Manage strategic relationships with key IT product and service providers
- Provide in depth technical expertise for both tactical and operational initiatives
- Provision in close cooperation with third party service provider an IT infrastructure that is suitable for the group to access and use their business applications
- Assess the relative impact of IT industry trends to current and future enterprise infrastructure needs and projects
- Analyse and predict trends and develop long range plans designed to maintain cost effectiveness
- Participate in IT strategy planning activities
- Develop the reporting for vendor performance in areas that include quality, capacity, systems and responsiveness
- Ensure the infrastructure team is mitigating, monitoring and managing infrastructure related risks
- Work closely with project team members line managers for time allocation and prioritisation
- Participate in the budget process
- Occasional travels required
- Master in Computer Sciences or Engineering with a minimum of 10 years of IT infrastructure experience, with hands-on expertise on architecture design and deployment, systems lifecycle management and infrastructure planning and operations.
- Experience in areas such as network design and administration, data center operations, database administration, and systems programming and administration
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to communicate with customers at any IT level to Group CIO level
- Fluency in French and English
- Understanding of ITIL and COBIT practices
- Knowledge of infrastructure frameworks (TOGAF, SOA, etc)
- Ability to think logically and demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong expertise in managing a SAP-oriented infrastructure
- Excellent knowledge of Cloud computing technologies (IaaS, PaaS) and current computing trends
- Technical architecture, server infrastructure , virtualisation/VMWare, OS, middleware, RDBMS, NoSQL Queuing systems, integration layers, systems patching, automation/configuration management, private cloud infrastructure, Private or Public Cloud Platform (Azure, AWS, etc), Infrastructure monitoring.
- Infrastructure services : e.g. IAM, PAM, DNS, Azure AD.
- Network Services : VPN, MPLS, SD WAN, Firewalls#
- Windows and associated services
- Linux and associated services
- Office 365
- Intune or other MDM solutions
Des questions ?
Prenez contact avec votre recruteur Laurence THEUNISSEN ou contactez notre service de recrutement.