FN® e-novation is inserting new technologies within small arms market focusing on three main areas (Small Arms Management Solutions, Aiming Solutions, Training Solutions) to support armed forces in building their readiness level and combat performances. FN® e-novation productizes fire control systems, weapon sensors and computer vision for firearms and enables new warfighter capabilities.
As part of the development of the FN® e-novation product line, the Project Manager ensures the project management into the FN® e-novation division in order to complete it with competitive products and solutions. The Project Manager will thus contribute to maintaining and developing FNH's competitive position.
The Project Manager reports directly to the FN® e-novation “Hardware Development Team Leader” and plays a key role in the organization. He/she is involved in every stage of a project development, from the upstream phase of capturing the customer's needs to the integration with the customer, going through development, qualification and industrialization phases. The Project Manager will take of all management activities of key projects in close collaboration with the Hardware Development Team Leader, the designers and the Test & Validation Engineers.
Yours Roles :
• Managing and developing of new products in FN® e-novation product line.
• Analyzing the feasibility of the technical and cost requirements of new products.
• Establishing, monitoring and updating schedules and costs related to the project (development cost, product cost) in order to bring products to market within the planned time and cost.
• Coordinating the development activities of the project (HW development, FW/SW development, mechanical design, integration,…).
• Taking part in the industrialization of products with the Test & Validation Engineer and the Industrialization Manager.
• Defining product structures and managing statuses according to the evolution and maturity of projects.
• Playing a key role in project development teams.
• Reporting project development progress to senior managers.
• Diagnosing and resolving technical or processes issues.
• Ensuring the maintenance of the FN® e-novation product line and the technical assistance/coordination to Production, Supply Chain, Configuration, Marketing/Sales Service, Quality Assurance/Control and Purchases in order to ensure the objectives of achieving the turnover business.
The profile sought has experience in project management, planning and providing leadership with good technical knowledge in the field of embedded electronics (hardware and software), low power, signal analysis, radiofrequences, mobile development and machine learning.
The candidate must be able to communicate easily to an internal and external audience, in French and English, in order to convey his/her ideas and points of view.
FN® e-novation products have a significant footprint in the group's subsidiaries, particularly in Finland (Noptel) and FN America. It goes without saying that "soft skills" are key to the success of the missions entrusted to him/her.
Level of Education and Experience:
• Master's degree in computer science/electronics engineering or similar.
• 5+ years of experience in project management, preferably in defense industry.
• Knowledge of the full life cycle of product development.
• Ability to innovate and think outside the box.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Project management :
• Knowledge in Agile and SaFe framework for produt development
• Knowledge in Devops or equivalent tools
• Project management, documentation and configuration tools.
* Technical & Business Skills :
• Knowledge in analog and digital electronics
• Knowledge communication protocol : SPI, I2C, USB, RS232-422-485,...
• Knowledge in wireless connectivity (BLE, NFC, RFID, ZigBee, …)
• Knowledge in mobile development (Android/IOS)
• Knowledge in C/C++/C#/Python/....
• Microsoft Office suite and SharePoint
* Armorer kwoledge :
• Operational knowledge: usual performance, conditions of use, etc.
• Functional expertise: principle of operating mechanisms, etc.
* Languages :
• Fluent in French
• Excellent knowledge English to communicate internationally
Des questions ?
Prenez contact avec votre recruteur Stéphanie SAINTES ou contactez notre service de recrutement.