FN® e-novation is developing new technologies within the small arms market focusing on three main areas (Small Arms Management Solutions, Aiming Solutions, Training Solutions) to support armed forces and law enforcement. As part of the FN® e-novation product line, the Industrial Manager is in charge of the setup, organization and operations of the industrial scheme. The Industrial Manager reports directly to the Head of department FN® e-novation and plays a key role in the organization. He/she is in charge of driving the industrial scheme and selecting partners and subcontractors for production and industrialization for e-novation products. He/she is involved in every stage of a product development, and provides inputs and direction to the development team in regards of design to manufacture, design for assembly and design to cost.. He/she is working in close collaboration with the different FN entities as well as internal department supporting weapons industrialisation and production.
• Define the FN e-novation products industral scheme product by product
• Assess and establish contracts and relashionship with key partners
• Consolidate the assessment of FN e-novation subcontractors
• Coordinate the setup of production for FN e-novation products between FNA/FNH/Noptel
• Coordinate the ROI based on product sales between FN entities in collaboration with the finance dept
• Analyze prototype for Design for Manufacturing (DFM)
• Provide inputs to the development team for Design to cost
• Establish and manage contracts with suppliers and partners in close collaboration with other FN departments
• Produce KPI for products in production
• In charge of low volume production when still under FN e-novation responsabilities
• In charge of monitoring product or sub-elements obsolescence
• Establsih and coordinate the firmware and software release plan and deployement for ongoing production and fielded products.
• In charge of defining customer’s deployement tools
The profile sought has experience in project management, planning and with good technical knowledge in production of embedded electronics (hardware and software) products..
The candidate must be able to communicate easily to an internal and external audience, in French and English,
FN® e-novation products have a significant footprint in the group's subsidiaries, particularly in Finland (Noptel) and FN America. It goes without saying that "soft skills" are key to the success of the missions. The candidate must be willing to occasionnaly travel.
Level of Education and Experience:
• Master's degree in electronics, software, physics or electromechnical engineering or similar experience.
• 5+ years of experience
• Knowledge in Design For Manufacturing of optoelectronics or electromechanical products
• Knowledge of electronical, optical and mechanical production processes
• Strong knowledge in electronic product life cycle
* Project management :
• Knowledge in Devops or equivalent tools
• Strong ability to lead complex project within an international group.
• Ability to innovate and think outside the box.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluent in French
• Excellent knowledge English to communicate internationally
• Critical and analytical thinking
Des questions ?
Prenez contact avec votre recruteur Stéphanie SAINTES ou contactez notre service de recrutement.